Monday, June 6, 2016

Blue mood

Well, not like you think!   I made a 
beautiful blue card for my friend,
Dianne, whose birthday is later
this month and also another
project which isn't completely
done yet.  When it is I will post
it because I think.....it's going to
turn out to be awesome even though
I've never done anything like this 
before.  So here is the card:


I'm pretty pleased with it.  Another 
similar card for another friend whose birthday
I missed as it is today!


This card almost looks grey but it's
actually a funky colour of violet.  I'm not
sure I like the shade, but not everyone 
dislikes the same colours as me. For 
instance, I hate the colour orange, but I
understand some people actually like it!
The biggest dilemma is that I have to
use these colours or I have tons of
card stock left over!

I have one more birthday to go this
month but I'm bored with that style
card even in a different shade.  So I
need to find something else.  Like there
aren't millions of cards I've pinned on
pinterest.  Actually, last I looked I had
pinned 1,000 cards and that's just one
board.  I have boards for wedding cards,
sympathy, etc. so I can find something
easily without having to wade through
6,000 cards.  Of course, most of
them I've not even tried nor will I
but I don't let that stop me!  People are
so creative and I want to try all their
ideas.  So many ideas, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...