Monday, June 27, 2016

Sad day yesterday

I lost my Sadie green girl yesterday.
I called her green girl because when
I first got her Cody kept asking me what
"that green bird's name " was.  Then
she laid an egg when she was about 4, I knew
she was a girl.  So it just evolved.  I'm going
to miss her so much.  Saturday she chirped
all day.  I haven't heard her chirp like
that in quite a while.  So I thought she
was finally starting to recover.  My friend
said she saw Heaven and was singing praises.
I'm sure she has found John and even though
they weren't close when he was alive,
(he called her the evil bird, lol) everything
in Heaven is perfect and I know they are
together with all the others.


She was with me since she was 6 weeks old
and would have been 22 this October.  I am going
to miss her greatly.


I made this card yesterday to show, but
never got it posted.  It's really black and
green but the lighting is off.

2 comments:

  1. sorry about Sadie. She was a pretty green girl. Can't believe you had her for 22 years. Wow does time fly by. Love the green and black card.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...