Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

According to the news we are 
in for severe thunderstorms!
I could do without the severe
part, but the thunderstorm part
I like!  Now, I'm not saying I
believe this because I have
trouble believing what they say
since we seem to live in the "Goldilocks"
area and it always seems to skirt
around us.  But the map showed
plenty of yellow and red, so maybe...

I'm happy to report that Sadie finally
seems to be responding to the
medicine.  She's been perkier, is
eating more and is fighting the med.
It is difficult to towel a bird and feed
them medicine from a syringe anyway
since they don't particularly want to
take it, plus, they don't like being
toweled (I wouldn't either).  But
when  they are turning their head
back and forth it's a real challenge!
But she's been with me for almost
22 years, so I have to do my best
to keep her healthy for as long
as God allows me to have her.  She's
my longest relationship other than 
my family!



I wasn't sure how these would
turn out, but I like them, especially
the pink one.  I was playing around
with stencils again.  I probably should have
brought the flowers down to the bottom of
the page, but they're mounted on wood
so it's hard to see where they're at.
I like the clear stamps better.  But
overall, I like them!

3 comments:

  1. so happy Sadie is doing better. I was worried about her. Hey what about me? I'm an old relation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, while I wrote that, I thought about you and then decided you are family so you don't count, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear Sadie is doing better! You know, I haven't seen one card of yours that I didn't just love!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...