Tuesday, June 28, 2016

More birthdays

I forgot my granddaughter, Sam,
and grandson, Anthony's
birthdays are early next month.  
They always sneak up on me, especially
Anthony's which is the 3rd.  So since
I couldn't sleep (again) I got busy
making the cards and I'm
pretty pleased with how they 
came out.   Anthony's:


Inside it naturally says happy birthday.

Sam's:


And again, happy birthday on the
inside.  

It's supposed to be a little cooler today
and that's OK with me, but I've been
clear with God that I am not complaining
about the heat.  I do complain about
the cold, but I hope He understands.
I have told Him time and again that
he put me in the wrong part of the
country.  He probably laughs at me.
God doesn't make mistakes.
After losing John and my birds and
dog, sometimes I wonder, but I 
know He has a plan.  I don't know
what it is, but I guess that doesn't matter.
He knows what it is and it will unfold
in His good time.  That doesn't
make it any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...