Thursday, June 9, 2016

Decorative corner

Is this not the coolest card
ever?!  It's called a decorative
corner card.  I may have to make
more of these!  I think I'm going
to send this one to my aunt for
her birthday.


Closed.


Open.  The whole circle pops up 
from  the page!

And the back panel.  I thought at
first the decorative paper would be
overwhelming; on a 12x12 
sheet it looks that way, but once
I cut it into panels I think it looks
great.  And I still have another
piece to make an envelope with!


How hilarious are these?  I have no clue
what I will do with them but the whole
set was only 5.00 so I just couldn't
resist!  I love the sunglasses and hearts
for the plain circle.  I don't know that
I would use the teardrops, but who knows?

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful
day which means I should probably do
the lawn....but maybe not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...