Friday, June 10, 2016

Your special day

I said i was going to be making
a lot of birthday cards this
month, so here's another.  I'm
not thrilled with it because I
didn't think about the fact that
the markers would bleed through.
It doesn't look horrible, I guess.
Next time I'm going to do it on
a separate piece and then mount
it on the card.  I also think I'm going
to try to do it the way the tutorial 
was shown, with a clear stamp to I can 
outline emboss it on the front of the
vellum, but it's my first time so oh, well!



It's an OK card, but I don't know
if I will send it or re-do it.


Sadie is enjoying the kleenex box the
vet suggested I add.  She is on 
antibiotics right now.  We aren't
sure if she has an infection in her
crop or not and blood tests are
really expensive, so we're giving
this a try first.  She's lost weight and
is more subdued than usual. She's
not acting sick exactly, just quiet.  But
she still comes out of her cage and
sits on top, things like that.  Maybe
it's just because she's OLD!!!  She
will be 22 in October!
Lili loves suckers-or anything else
sweet for that matter, so sometimes
I will give her a little bit of the 
sucker when I've finished it.  She
will hold her foot open to take the
stick and then starts eating it.
I wish to state here, my
animals are NOT spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...