Thursday, June 23, 2016

Framed

For some reason I've been in the mood
to try frames.  I don't like them a lot, but
they're OK.  As I've said before, I
can't arrange flowers very well.  I've
seen these cards with gorgeous
flower arrangements and when I
try to duplicate it, well, let's just
say I'm not good at it.  It's kind of like
the straight line with a ruler thing.



I think instead of trying to make
a window, I should have just gone
with my window die, but it is long, not
wide like this one.

We had amazing storms last night!  It
started thundering about 7 pm, then a
hard rainfall for a few minutes.
Then it thundered until about 11 pm
and finally a huge rainstorm.  We 
need it, too.  Too wet to mow
the lawn today, though.  Darn!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these cards! Glad somebody got rain...

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...