Thursday, June 16, 2016

Koko the gorilla


Image result for Koko the gorilla 

Koko is a female Western
lowland gorilla that signs.
Some people say
she only mimics to get a
treat but I've seen her and
I don't believe that.  Even
if true, she knows over
a thousand signs and
that's impressive in and of
itself!  Koko also loves
kittens so this card is
for her.   It's called
a water fall card and has
kitties on it for Koko!





As you pull the ribbon the
card cascades down which
is how it got the name waterfall
card.  I think next time I will
put it on an actual card
though, rather than just a card
base.  I think it will look
a little more finished.  It's
been a while since I've
made a card like this.

We got a HUGE thunderstorm
last night!  What a light show.  
We really needed the rain, too,
so I'm sure everyone was
as happy as I was even if
they don't like thunderstorms.
But who doesn't like thunderstorms?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...