Saturday, June 11, 2016

Back to the beginning.

When I began this journey of art
I began with ATC's which are
Artist Trading Cards.  I belong to
a very large group which, sadly
I am not very active in, but for
a long time I traded extensively.
After a while it led to scrapbooking
and finally card making which is what
I enjoy the most.
So my friend, Karen, and I
decided we would swap atc's.
My muse flew the coop and
I couldn't come up with anything
for the past two days.  So then 
I wake up at about 2 am (not sleeping
well these days, again.) and there
she is!  Crazy broad.  Anyway,
I was able to come up with 
3 that I absolutely love and
hopefully she will too.




I think I should have put the palm trees
down further but it took me three
tries to get the sunset right
and when I messed up the stamping
I was frustrated.  So hopefully she 
doesn't mind too much. 

1 comment:

  1. wow they look great! You can always try to "ground" the trees, but using a marker to add a line under the trees. I do that sometimes when I stamp to high, or want to make ground. Good job! Can't wait to get them in the mail. YAY for happy mail

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...