Friday, June 17, 2016

Botanical builder framelits

I got some new dies yesterday.  
They were expensive, but I love
them, so I think it was well worth
the money.  And Karen and I
have decided we aren't going to
enable each other in buying craft things
for a while.  Wonder how long that
will last???

This die set has 14 dies and
you can make unlimited combinations
with them so you will certainly be
seeing more cards using them.
This first one is for my sister, Robin, and
BIL, Steve, who have an anniversary
next month on the 8th.  They got married
one year and 6 days after we were
married, so this will  be their 16th
anniversary.  We would have been
married 17 years next month.



I met with two friends at the
Cupbearer Cafe in  Auburn yesterday.
This is a Christian coffee house and
they have speakers, singers, etc.
come in, as well as books, and community
dinners.  They also have coffee and
fellowship, of course!!  They  met
with me and we went over the songs
for church on Sunday.  I wish I had
asked them earlier as they were thrilled
to go over them with me.  I need to
start at least trying to sign the songs
even though I don't know them.  I
am so afraid of messing up, so I
don't even try!  Well, Sunday I will.
Especially  "Revelation Song" which
I do actually know.  I have heard 
tons and tons of Christian songs
and most of the songs they sing I've
never even heard!!  On Saturday they
go to church and practice signing while
the worship team practices, which I
didn't know, so I'm going to go to
that as well.  I've got to get over
this fear.  I mean, it's not like I'm up
in front of the whole church, I'm only 
at my seat.  Dianne says I'm too hard
on myself when I mess up and I guess
that's true.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card. Robin will love it. No more craft stuff!!!! Say it with me No more craft stuff!!!! Okay I think I'm good for one more day. You are to hard on yourself. You can do anything you put your mind to.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...