Saturday, June 4, 2016

Note to your younger self

I saw something the other day, I can't
even remember where, that said if
you could send a note back to 
your younger self what would you
tell her?  Where to begin, lol!
I think I would tell my younger self
to slow down, stop making stupid
choices and go to college.  As it
was I did finally go to college in
my 30's but the pressure of being
a single mom of 3 boys was more
than I could handle.  I did manage
to get all but I think it was 12 credits
to make my associate's degree.  My 
first semester I missed the dean's
list by 1 point and got a nice letter
from them.  I enjoyed it and I'm glad
I went but I wish I'd have gone as a
younger person and done something
with my  life.  I was planning to be
a criminal profiler.

I have also been thinking about going
to the zoo.  John and I went every year
and since he got sick I haven't been 
once.  We also went to aquariums 
together, TN, GA and MD being
some of them.  One of the most awesome
trips was to Columbus.  We knew Jack
Hanna would be there, so we planned
our trip around that.  He was such
a nice guy!!


I have a better picture of the three of us
but I can't find it.  



I made another pop out card but I don't
like it nearly as much as the butterfly
one I did a few days ago.  But my friend loves
hummingbirds.  I put some glitter glue
on the inside one, but I think it's hard
to see even in person.



A set of grunge cards.  I love these stamps!!


Finally a pink card.  What can I say?

SMILE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...