Thursday, August 31, 2017

Orange rose

I have no idea what I'm going
to do with all these cards but
I sure am enjoying making them!


I do think it would have looked better
if I'd have flipped the design though.
I'm having a bit of trouble lately with
my arm/shoulder.  It wasn't even hurting
that much when I went in for my injection
and now has been doing a deep ache and
sometimes downright pain in the bicep
area.  I just can't give up stitching!  What
would I do with myself?  I am reading the
Harry Potter books (for the first time)
but when I read too much it makes me
sleepy.  This from someone who used
to read 4-5 books a week.  Of course, then
I was a young mother and needed an escape
from the kids, LOL!!
I'm probably going to go see my mother
today.  I'm hoping for a good visit again.
I wish I could find more information
on what behaviour to expect from
people with dementia but there's just
no "road map"  which is what I want.
I guess it's all in God's time and He
holds the road map.  We get to see
it as it unfolds and He unfolds it as
slowly or quickly as He deems best
for us and our lives.  It's hard to
understand sometimes...

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...