Saturday, August 19, 2017

Signs from God

Before I get into the title, I'll show
the card.  When I first started paper
crafting, brads and eyelets were
all the rage.  They even had books
on different ways to use them. And,
of course, being new, I bought them.
They're still kind of fun to look at.
So I decided to dig a few out
and make some flower centers
with them.
 

I thought everyone might be getting a little
tired of the stitching, but look out, because
more stitching cards are coming!
 
So, about the title.  I'm hearing that
people think the total eclipse of the
sun (which is going to be only about 80%
in my neck of the woods) might
possibly be a sign from God that the
end is near.  I've been thinking
the end is near pretty much all
my life.  I didn't need a solar eclipse
to convince me, just watch the news.
I just wondered what everyone else
thinks about it.  I personally, don't
trust anything to look at the eclipse
even a shoe box where I'm not looking
at the sun.  I'll watch it on TV, thanks.
My sight is my most precious sense.
But I do think it's amazing and
fascinating.  I might look outside
at the darkness, but not at the
sky.  In our area there probably
won't be many stars anyway, with all
the lights that will be on as soon as
it gets dark.  But back to God, I
am not sure if I think this may
be a sign from God or not. He certainly
can use something like this and the Bible
does say in some verses that the sun
and moon will darken.  This doesn't
seem like an attention-getter to me
though.  It's planned.  I think when God
darkens the sun, moon, stars it's going
to be a sudden event that is going to
take everyone by surprise.  Just my thoughts.
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...