Friday, August 18, 2017

Flower girl

I am enjoying the images of these
little girls, but it will be fun to
get the 3D images from Ann's
paper art.  They shipped a
couple of days ago.  The last time
I ordered I thought it would take
forever since it's coming from
Switzerland, but they are FAST!


There was another image I tried for this
card but every time I took the picture, no
matter the angle, it made this weird
line around the flowers she was holding.
I thought at first it was stems, but 
I'm not sure what it was.
We had some nice rain yesterday, but
no storms.  I don't think it was enough
to make a difference in how brown the 
grass is, either.  It was nice to have it
though.  I love the sound of it.  When
I worked nights I had CD's that I listened
to to help fall asleep.  One was rain, but
my favourite, of course, was the thunderstorm.
It's hard to find those CD's without music.
I'm taking Pam (Cody's) out to lunch today.
She's on vacation and we don't get to
spend a lot of time together, so  I thought
this would be a good time.  She's always
ready to help with B'Elanna when I'm not
going to get home in time or I end up in
hospital with my dad, things like that, and
I want her to know how much I appreciate
her help.  Love ya, if you're reading this!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...