Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The eyes have it

The main reason I liked this
pattern is because, to me at least,
it looks like lots of eyes all the way 
around the edge!
 

It's a little creepy, actually!  I see I got
a shine on it which I didn't notice
at the time, sorry.  It is a grape bunch.
 
I have been invited to a "spiritual weekend"
called "The Great Banquet" in Bryan, Ohio.  I guess
it's all over the country.  I had never heard
of it.  My friend invited me and you have
to have an invitation, you can't just
join.  It's based on the story of the
great banquet in Luke.  Remember-the
master invited lots of friends and each
had an excuse as to why they couldn't 
come so finally he sent his servants
out to bring in anyone and everyone
so his house would be full.  I don't
know too much about it other than it's
life changing and brings you to a much
deeper relationship with God.  I
always want to do that!  It's next month
and I'm looking forward to it.  My 
awesome daughter in law, Pam,  has 
already agreed to babysit Lili and 
B'Elanna. Isn't she just great?! 
 
As far as I know the rest of the week is
going to be nice and quiet just the way
I like it.  I'm not signing this week either,
since Coleen put herself on the list.  I
didn't think she would because she's
doing sermons every other week now,
but I think she misses it!  
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...