Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The PERFECT solar eclipse photo

I don't know who took this.  I borrowed
it from facebook.  It is an amazing
photo.  How did everyone feel during
the eclipse?  I was so emotionally
moved (hey, so were some of the 
meteorologists, so I'm not alone!)
I just kept thinking of God's
amazing handiwork.  Who could 
NOT believe in God after seeing
something that incredible? 
Here is the mark of God:


Is that not the most amazing picture
you've ever seen in your life?  And, in
case it is not a REAL picture (not that
anyone would ever photoshop something
like this....) I don't care.  It's still amazing.

I spent most of the day in front of the TV
watching the eclipse go across the country.
I didn't have glasses so I couldn't go look
myself, but I will say that about 2:15
it felt like it should have been around
5 pm, looking outside.  Very eerie feeling.

I've been working on my Halloween house
for the last couple of days, making mistakes
and throwing another one out, but I think 
I've got it this time.  I just need to let 
things dry well instead of hurrying through
it.  So maybe it will be ready to show
tomorrow or Thursday.  Meanwhile,
here's my card for today.  Can you
tell I love this die?  Everyone needs hugs.
I'm a big fan-as long as I know you.  If
I don't, stay out of my personal space...
I'm very protective of my personal space
and it's a huge area!


Whenever I look at the card on the computer
I see things I could have changed.  I think
it would have looked even greater if I'd
layered a black one behind it.  Oh well.
 
I'm going to lunch with Dianne today.
We didn't get to go last week so I'm
looking forward to it even more.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...