Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Halloween house!

After many mistakes and lots of
bald spots, I have finally finished my
Halloween house!  It's not perfect,
but I think it's pretty good for my
first try.  I left glue strings from
my hot glue gun.  I thought it added
a little something to it.  I don't know
if you can see if from the picture,
but in real life it looks kind of 
like clear spider webs.  :)


This is the best picture.  I really 
need to get some mica chips for the
window if I make it again.

 Shot of the front
It would have looked better if I'd
had fibre fill for the chimney but
I didn't, so cotton had to do.  You
can't really see the pumpkins
on either side of the door, but they
are pretty cute.
Maybe I'll get the  die that has
the Christmas house next.  They 
have several other houses, but
those are the cutest, I think.  Well,
the beach house is pretty cute, too.
My craft room was a WRECK when I
got done.  There were little bits of
paper every where, glue on my self
 healing mat.  I love my goo-gone! 
The room is actually in order for
a change.  That doesn't happen too often.
I got my new stitching patterns, so
be prepared to see them.  With the
3D sheets, they'll be much better but
I still have a few from last time that have
the little girl images on them.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...