Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Snow couple


Aren't these two just adorable?
I imagine them sitting there in
the evening watching the sun go down.
Hopefully it's really cold and they
won't melt.  I wish it would warm
up here, though!
 
My dad took my mom home for a visit
the other day-he's been hoping to bring
her home.  She says she hates it at
the  nursing home.  When he did, she had a
meltdown, I guess; said he was pushing
her too fast, expecting  her to do things
she couldn't do...etc, etc.  But she is
up now, walking more with her walker
and getting out of her chair with little
assistance.  He thought she would
want to come home.  Now he's
more depressed than he was before.
The financial aspect is worrisome.  We
are waiting for a medicaid waiver to
come through (hopefully).  Nursing
homes are not cheap.  I don't know if
it's the dementia or what that's causing
her to act that way.  All I know is I'm 
worried about my dad.  I know God
has this all under control but I can't
see it and I want to be able to know
what to expect.  That's not how He
works, I guess.  We don't know until
He's ready to let us know.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...