Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Goodbye, sweet girl

Yesterday my friend, Dianne, had to
let her dog, Bayley, go to the rainbow
bridge.  It's such a painful decision,
but we don't want them to suffer.
This is the card I made her:


I'm getting things around to go  to Detroit
this afternoon.  I'm really excited.  I just
hate the drive.  It's mostly highway,
so not too bad.  I always worry I'm going
to get lost (even with the GPS) after I
get off the highway, though.  I go there
so infrequently that I'm not sure of the
area.  But I know it will be worth it and
we'll have a great time!
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow-
if I have a card to show which I probably
won't.  So maybe it will be Thursday.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Rod Stewart concert? I saw him in Orlando back in 1990 or so. It was great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...