Thursday, August 24, 2017

Flowers in her hair


This is a more unusual stitching because it
has straight  lines rather than the lines
crossing.  I almost didn't buy it because
of that, but once I stitched it I thought
it looked pretty good.
 
I didn't mention about my visit with
my mom on Tuesday.  It was really good!
She was alert and upbeat.  I haven't
seen her like that in a while.  I don't 
know if the antidepressants are kicking
in or what.  Although I don't think
the med would make that much difference.
Maybe the dementia goes back and
forth in personality?  I just can't find that
much on personality changes with
dementia.  I know my dad is getting
very depressed and is seeing the doctor
today.  He wants her home and I
don't blame him.  They've been together
61 years and now the house must
seem very empty without her there.
We've been exploring some other options.
 
The weather  has been cooler lately
so I took that opportunity to get the grass
mowed yesterday.  The brisk breeze
was a real help!
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...