Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Beatles birthday song

My friend Coleen texted this song to me
this morning!  I listened to it all the
way through.  I love it!  Never have
been a huge  biggest Beatles fan,
 What I mean is, I 
never bought their albums, things
like that, but I like their music.
So that was fun.


I decided to bling this card up a little.
I love how it turned out.  I wanted
to put a different sentiment in the middle
but it was so big that it would have 
covered up much of the cross lines.  This one
is a bit small, I think, but oh well.
My aquarium light went out a few days
ago and I didn't know how to change it.
This morning I remembered my sister
saying, "Google is your friend" (She 
says this to the office workers who keep
bugging her on  how to do things)  So
I looked it up and sure enough, I got
that bulb out all by myself.  I even got
the "new" one put in.  Except that it
doesn't work.  My husband's idea of
hoarding, I suppose.  Never throw any
thing out just in case.  I need to get another
one quickly.  I keep hearing beeps coming
from the tank so I'm pretty sure they are
using radar to get around.
I'm looking forward to practice today and
dinner with Coleen.  I was hungry an hour
after I got back from lunch with Pam yesterday.
Of course, that was 5 1/2 hrs later... 

Luna is doing well in her new home and
they are bonding, holding her, playing with 
her.  So I am happy about that.  I, meanwhile,
am enjoying the quiet immensely. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...