Monday, August 21, 2017

Total solar eclipse of the heart....

They played Bonnie Tyler's "total eclipse
of the heart" (Just that phrase) on the
weather channel this morning and
had dubbed in the word solar.  I
got a chuckle out of that.


It's probably kind of hard to see the
word "friend" but it's there hiding among
the flowers.  I cut out the word from
the flowers, then cut out 4 more pieces
and layered them together and the one
from flowers at the top then replaced
it in the original place.  I think it makes
a very cool effect.
 
I think God is telling me to slow down!  I 
forgot there would be communion yesterday,
so Coleen did the announcements as well.
I did do the prayer, though, and apparently
Pam did not have her eyes closed!  She said
I did a "fantastic job" and that I only made
the freaked out face once, briefly, then 
kept going.  She said she could see me
listening, processing, then interpreting
what was said.  I was really happy that
she thought I did well.  I think I need to
just work on things little by little. If you had 
told me last August that by January
I'd be signing songs in church I'd have told
you you were crazy.  But I started out slowly,
one song at a time, then maybe two, now I
am willing to sign all 5, so I think maybe 
that's what I need to do in this 
instance as well.   I learned the sign
for "scorpion" yesterday.  What a riot!

Happy solar eclipse day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...