Monday, August 28, 2017

What a doll!

This is baby Kathryn.  Isn't
she a doll?


Yes.  Yes, as a matter of fact she
IS a doll.  The best baby I've ever
had.  She just sleeps.  And sleeps.
No crying, no diaper changing, 
no feeding and all I have to do
is dust her once in a while, LOL.
 
On to the card:
 

I'm pretty much out of these images
now and since I ordered 3D sheets
with my latest patterns you won't
have to look at them anymore.  :)
 
I'm so sad for Texas.  What a mess.
On the other side of the coin
we are getting a small amount of
rain and we really need it.  I'm sure
they would be happy to send some
our way if they could.
I think the warm weather is due
to come back this week.  At least
I hope so.  I've had enough of 50-60
degree weather in August!
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...