Friday, August 11, 2017

Customer service with a note

These are such neat dies, but what's
even better about them is the
customer service.  The dies came
on a piece of magnet.  They also 
included two teeny tiny cute little
tag dies.  But what was even
more awesome was the note
they included:



Such a thoughtful gesture and it brightened
my day more than the dies, I think!  So
now I have to make some cards using 
these cool dies.  But I do have a card
ready that I just absolutely love.

I think this is the best of the stitching
cards to date.
I haven't heard from my dad yet, but I
know he's going to be really upset
if they don't let him out today.  The
nurse said yesterday that a lot of 
times they introduce liquids then foods
slowly and want to keep you in the
hospital for that.  They haven't fed him
anything since he went to ER the other
day.  Water included.The pancreas has to rest 
or the pancreatitis gets worse.  He called the
home yesterday and they were going to 
tell my mom that the doctors wanted
him to rest and not take a chance of
anyone getting sick because of him.
Partly true; also called a "loving
lie" when dealing with people
with dementia.   She worries about
everything all the time and doesn't
need to worry about her husband
being in the hospital.  So, with God's
help he will heal quickly and be
able to go back to see her soon.
Tonight I'm going to Cody and Pam's
for a birthday dinner and tomorrow
is the the church picnic.  I couldn't go
last year because they had it on my
birthday and Cody and Pam were
making me dinner.  I think this is
going to be a yearly thing, LOL.  I
asked for the same thing, too.  Chili
dogs and dill chips.  I love both, but
if I buy them I eat way more than I
should.  This is more controlled!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...