Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Chocolate tomatoes

I  have never in my life heard of
chocolate tomatoes, but when
Dianne brought me tomatoes the
other day she included some.


I know they don't taste like chocolate
(of course) and I looked them up
but there's not much info on them 
other than where to buy seeds and
that they're rare.  I'm nervous to
eat them!  

Isn't this a pretty card?  It was a little confusing
on the middle of the square stitches but It only
took a moment to realize the easiest way to
do it and they came out perfectly.  Since I
had this little girl image with pink I thought
she would look very pretty in the center.
Lili has taken to screaming in the mornings
more than usual.  I think she's trying to make
up for Luna.  At this rate she's going to lose
her happy home, too.  Just kidding.  Her
screaming isn't like nails on a black board
and doesn't last all day long.  But it is annoying.
I can shut her up if I get her out of her cage
but that's a bad precedent to set and
I'm going out this morning anyway.
I told my dad I would visit my mom this morning.
I hope it goes better than the last visit.  she's
been difficult all her life and the dementia 
is only making is worse.  My dad hasn't been
going every day like before because he still
isn't feeling up to par.  I think as hard as
it is he should stop going every single
day and maybe go every other day.
There is such a thing as a phone call. 
 Wish me luck
I listened to the songs for this Sunday.
I'm glad Coleen is doing the first
two! I have never heard  one of the songs
I'm signing and not too comfortable
with the other two but it will work out
OK.  One of the songs is "counting on
Your name".  So I'll count on Him and
it will be fine. 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...