Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sign language Jesus

The jury is out on if I like this
design or not.  I will tell you
that the way I stitched it is
much better than the pattern.  I
have done tons of patterns (as
you know) and this was one of
the most complicated I've ever
seen.  So I just did a stem stitch
(kind of like a back stitch)
and I think it turned out OK.
 Looking more closely at it, I think
the middle finger is touching the
palm.  I thought at first it was 
the index finger.  See what you think.


I think I could have done a better
job on the card.  It seems rather plain.
 
I got the nicest compliment yesterday
from a friend that I clean house for.  He
said that he and his brother had been
talking about how much I had changed
over the past year and that I seemed
happier than I've ever been.  I was
surprised.  I didn't think it was so 
obvious, but I am happy.   I love signing,
love my friends, love my church.  AND
most importantly, I feel closer to Jesus
and that's what makes me the happiest.
I feel like I'm right where He wants me
right now.  
 

My laundry philosophy!
I don't sort.  I don't have any 
problem washing/drying. 
Folding rarely happens, I usually
use it from the basket-if it makes
it to the basket.   I never, 
ever iron!  Perfect for me!
 
Yesterday I got two new dies (thanks,
Robin, for the Amazon gift card) to
go with the Tim Holtz originial village
dwelling.  They are add ons to make
special roofs and make it into a victorian
dwelling which I've seen most people
do in a Halloween theme-very cool.
BUT.  I have no desire to play with 
them right now.  It's like some kind
of crime or something.  These neat
new dies and I don't want to play with
them???  Hopefully I get in the mood
soon.  Any other crafters have this problem?
I hope I'm not the only one!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...