Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hospital for dad

My dad is not a happy camper.  He was
supposed to be in Toledo today for his
first appointment at the VA there.  Instead
he is in the hospital with pancreatitis.  He
called me yesterday  in terrible pain.  I
got him to the hospital and a guard rushed
out to help me.  (thank you to whoever 
you are.)  They did a cat scan to make sure
it wasn't an abdominal aneurysm  which 
thankfully it wasn't.  But the doctor said
he HAD to stay in hospital because it
was very serious.  In fact, he said my dad
had to stay a day or two.  Dad was VERY
unhappy when he heard that.  But
since I drove and he lives in Michigan 
(he always wants to come to Indiana
to go to doctors and hospital) he didn't
really had a choice because I left him
there, LOL.


I made this card last week but wasn't
sure what to put in the middle.  Then
I came across this image while
looking at the little girl image from
yesterday and thought it would
be perfect. These patterns are
beautiful, but the cards they make
usually have 3-D flowers and
things like Christmas images which
I didn't buy except for the one page.
These work just as well, though, 
I think.  She's very demure.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dad. Keep me posted on his status.
    Love the card -- it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...