Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hugs to you

Anyone need a hug today?  I could sure
use one.


It's been a very hard week.  My dad
got out of the hospital yesterday although
I think they should have kept him a few
more days.  He was so weak I wouldn't
even let him drive and we brought him
out of the home to the car in a wheel chair.
But he insisted on seeing mom because
it was their 61st anniversary.
I was told by someone I know and trust
that she is the most difficult person they
have there.  I totally believe and understand
that.  This person even asked how I
lived with her when I was growing up.
With great difficulty.  I didn't even spend
any time with her yesterday, I let them
spend time and dad fell asleep on her
bed.  I visited with someone who
works there and also one of the clients
that I have known for years from the 
restaurant that Larry and Laurel owned.
 
I'm going to the church picnic today.
I hope it lifts my spirits because right
now I'm thinking I'd like to crawl
back in bed.  I'll stop now before
I  bring everyone else down!
  
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...