Friday, August 25, 2017

Seriously freaked out

Before I get to why I'm freaked out, 
here is the card.  Isn't he/she
(not sure which) just adorable?!


I couldn't get a good picture with the
colours because they are so pale.  It's light 
blue, light pink and light violet.
 
 So, here's the freaked out part.
Tonight is  coffee chat.  Lately only
one or two deaf people have been
showing up.  BUT neither Coleen or Pam
will be there tonight.  Just me and Judy.
Now, Judy, I know you are calm, cool
and collected under all circumstances. 
Me, not so much.  I am totally freaked
out.  I can't understand what is signed
to me very well and I'm slow at signing.  Since
I'm still new to it I'm very precise which is
not how it works in the real world, so that
makes it difficult for me as well.    So
we shall see.  It's also at a different
coffee house and I don't like their
caramel latte's as well.  So hard is my life!
LOL!
 
I'm looking forward to later this morning
though.  I get my cortisone shot.  
Believe it or not, this last shot lasted
until about 2 weeks ago, so maybe after
two years I am finally getting better.  Is
that too much to hope for?
 
What is up with the weather?  It is
freezing outside.  It IS August 25, right?
That's what my calendar says.  Maybe
I should reboot my phone.  Perhaps it is
wrong.  Or I'm still asleep and dreaming.
I look forward to summer all year
long.  It is NOT supposed to be cold
in August!
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...