Thursday, August 3, 2017

The concert!

I totally forgot that Cyndi Lauper was going
to be there, too!  She is 64 and Rod Stewart
is 72.  I can't jump around like they
can and I'm not close to their ages yet!  I
couldn't get any good photos of Rod
because it was night before he came
on (outdoor venue) but I kind of got
one of her.  We couldn't really see them,
a pole in the way and they were way, way
down the hill so they looked about 3 inches 
tall, so we had to rely on the jumbo
trons to watch the show.  The photo isn't
even good enough to show.  It was an awesome
concert, though.  We had a lot of fun.  I
am surprised we didn't get a contact 
high from all the idiots that were
smoking pot.  You could smell it everywhere.

But I do have another one to show
which is hilarious.  For some unknown
reason, my brother's daughter thought
it would be funny to shave eyebrows
into their dog's fur.  She looks so 
cute!  I guess she didn't mind
at all.  She's a pretty laid back dog.





Her name is Chia, like the Chia pet.
Cute, huh?!

I got the patterns I ordered .  Because I've
been wanting them for so long and they
are all so pretty, I neglected to notice that
they are also all square.  So I will
have to suck it up and pay a little extra 
to mail them.  I'm not sure how much
extra it costs, but I'm not going to make
all the patterns and not send them
somewhere!  That would be silly.



This one has a decoupage flower  in
the center.  I only ordered one sheet
(3 flowers) because I've printed them
from the computer before, although
I am going to try using photo paper 
next time and see how that turns out.
The flowers have 4 parts, each a little
smaller than the last and when you layer
them together with pop dots (I use the 
foam tape you can get in the hardware
section-much cheaper) it looks 3 D.  You
can't see it in the picture, really, but it's
cool in real life. 
I'm going to lunch with Dianne today.
She's been gone on her family trip so
I haven't seen her in 2 weeks.  Then
tomorrow lunch with "church" Pam
and Saturday after practice I'm going
to dinner with Coleen.  It's no wonder 
I can't lose any weight!  LOL.
Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...