Saturday, August 26, 2017

Coffee anyone?

The coffee at Jeremiah's is seriously
awful.  I am not a huge coffee fan,
but I do love a caramel latte.  I took 
mine back up and asked if she got
it mixed up with someone else's!
I almost choked when I took a drink.
It was strong enough to walk away
on it's own!  Anyway, the chat went
fine.  One deaf person showed up
(Thanks, Drew!)  he's an awesome
guy.  Some students from a nearby
school came-they have ASL as a
foreign language.  Also a friend
of ours was there.  So we had
a good time.


This is my second Pierrot.  I guess it
must be a girl since it has a tutu on.
I don't know, it kind of looked like
a boy as well, so I just wasn't sure.  I 
think she's darling.  I have one more since
each sheet usually has enough for three
cards on it.
 
I'm going to visit my mom today.  I
hope the visit goes as well as the one
earlier in the week.
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...