Sunday, August 27, 2017

That's called Faith

Isn't she such a cutie?  The
last time I tried to photograph
this particular picture, for some
reason I kept getting lines around
her arm.  Weird.  This time it
came out great.  Maybe because
I tilted the picture.



I borrowed  something from facebook
 today that really spoke to me:


There  have been times in my life When I
think God was just wanting me to be
willing.  Kind of like signing the 
announcements.  I think He wanted me
to be willing but not necessarily do it
at this point.  Another instance is giving
blood.  I was willing.  I didn't end up
doing it-through no fault of mine-
unless you consider not drinking 
water my fault.  OK, so it is, but
that's beside the point!  I hate water.
Flavoured or not.  Apparently diet
coke is not very hydrating.  It's not
like I drink the caffeine stuff.  Sigh.
I just hate water.

It's chilly again today.  Enough of
this!  I want my summer back!

Happy Sunday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...