Monday, July 31, 2017

Rough weekend

Saturday I took Luna to her new home.
I think she will be happy there.
The woman seems to be very nice and 
have a lot of knowledge about birds.
She said I can check in any time to see
how Luna is doing.  I won't go over to
her house or anything, just email her.
It's been quiet which is what I want,
but I still miss her .  It's just hard.


I worked on this over the weekend
and I think it came out really nice.
I think I'm going to give it to my mother.
I wanted to go see her yesterday but I
had a bit of a mishap.  I kept smelling
oil when I was driving.  Since I spilled
a little the other day I just thought
that was why.  When I got home from
church yesterday I opened the hood and
guess what?  I didn't put the oil cap 
back on!  I guess stress causes your mind 
to not pay close attention.  Oil everywhere.
The good news is that the cap was still
there.  The other good news is that
apparently it didn't spray much oil.
I don't think I'll even have to add
any.  The bad news is that it's
all over the place.  including the
garage floor.  My brother in law
is coming over today to take a look but
says he's sure everything is fine.  That's
important because tomorrow I'm
supposed to go to Detroit and see 
Rod Stewart!!!!!
How cool is that?
 
I only took one picture on Friday when we
were looking at the barrels.  This one is called
turning water into wine.
 

Pretty great, huh?!
 
Things are going to change a bit
at church.  Pam and Coleen are going
to take turns on the sermon and Judy
and I are going to take turns on 
the songs.  No more one or two for
me, all 5 at a time.  I've only done
that once.  That ALSO includes
the prayer and signing the 
announcements.  That's scary stuff,
but I think at this point I need to be
thrown in and see if I sink or swim-
glug, glug.   It's not that I can't
do it.  I can.  It's just that if I get
hung up on a word I panic and then
forget to keep on going.  But Coleen
(my wonderful mentor) is going to
be there to help me when I get
stuck-which should be about every
other word, LOL.  So pray for me.  :) 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...