Wednesday, November 30, 2016

In my thoughts

It's kind of hard to see the card
with the flash glare, but I couldn't
get a good picture of it any other way.


I think it turned out pretty well.
 
I take my car to the shop today to
have it looked at.  Thankfully the 
guy in FW gave me an estimate so I
can show them and they don't think
they can get away with overpricing
things for a "dumb woman"  He did it
with only one strut and then both.  
Well, if the other strut is fine then
it doesn't get replaced, plain and
simple.  I can barely afford the 
stupidity I've already brought
upon myself.  I don't need to add
more money on to it.  I just hope he
doesn't "find" something else.  If
I think it's ridiculous, I'll call Larry
and ask him.  It's going to be
probably over $500. without the
tire!  Hey, when I do something 
I do it right.  Apparently.  I'm glad,
for a change, that John is gone.  he
would be SO MAD.
 
The guy I thought might want Luna
adopted another bird.  I'm afraid
I will be stuck with her forever and
I really don't want that for her.
She needs a home where she is
loved and paid lots of attention to.
Sorry, not in the best of moods today.
I will just say
 
Happy Wednesday.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...