Thursday, November 3, 2016

Hello there!


I think this would have looked better
in darker colours, but I really love
the swirly patterns so they look
good no matter what!
 
I've been working on Pam's birthday
gift and it isn't as easy as it looked.
I'm getting pretty frustrated.  Her
birthday is the 8th, but I will probably
give it to her a couple days earlier 
because they have plans that day.
After I give it to her I'll post everything
because the card came out sooooo
cool.  I was pretty pleased with how
clever I was!  Yes, you just have to
wait!!!  (all this referring to Pam
my daughter in law.  So confusing!)
 
I had dinner last night with Pam, but
Cody invited himself as well.    We went 
to the Great Wall buffet.  I love that
place.  John loved it as well.  When
he was sick he wanted to go
to a lot of fast food places-not that
that's fast food, but close.  His tastes
and appetite changed a lot so if he
wanted to eat we went.  The owner
used to make him egg foo yung which 
used to be on the buffet but they
had taken it off.  She was so sweet.
We both appreciated her thoughtfulness.
 
I can't believe it's November already!
We had a really nice thunderstorm last
night.  The thunder rumbled for at least
2 hours.  I just love thunderstorms
so much.   I was thinking about raking
leaves today but it rained all last night
so I don't think that's happening today
anyway.
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...