Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Say your prayers

These are cards I made a while
ago, and I don't think I've posted
them yet.  I haven't been doing
much card wise.  My arm has been
hurting a lot and I don't see the 
doctor until the end of the month.
I am wondering if I will need surgery.
The cortisone shot lasted about 6 weeks
this time.  I can only have one every
three months.  Not good.  I guess I'll
find out soon but he has already
mentioned surgery.  :(



Aren't these just the cutest?  They
would make good cards for a new baby
or baptism, things like that.  Maybe
even a shower announcement.
 
I see that Dwayne Johnson AKA 
"the rock" has just been named sexiest
man alive.  He makes MY list for sure!!
He also is a Christian.  I have seen
articles in which he tells about his
salvation.  I think that is just so
awesome.  Whenever I watch a Christian
movie on TV I am always looking to
see if the actors are Christians.  I don't
know if he's ever been in any faith
based movies, but he would be welcomed
in any movie I watched!  Too bad he's
married with kids, LOL!
 
What day is today?
Hump day!
 
happy Wednesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...