Wednesday, November 23, 2016

To Santa

Happy Thanksgiving Eve.  I met
John for the first time on 
Thanksgiving at the restaurant.
When the restaurant closed at 3
pm, they reloaded the buffet and
the workers and families came and
had dinner together.  I remember a 
LONG table set up right down the
middle.  I don't remember him
well, but I know John was there once.
He said I flirted with him.  I really
don't remember that but I'm not
denying it either, LOL.  This thanks=
giving I'm going to my parents' house.
My dad is cooking.  I'm not sure how
that is going to turn out, but it will
be interesting.  I don't think he's
ever cooked a dinner like this before.


I think this card is, as my granddaughter
would say, "totes adorbs"  for normal
folk that is: totally adorable.  I realized
as I was adhering it that I'd not put the
"to" in front of Santa, but oh, well.  I couldn't
believe I could scale down the pattern and
still be able to stitch it.  The background is
blue alcohol ink with gold mixed in.
 

This is also an alcohol ink background
but with two different colours of blue
and no gold.  I love how both of them 
turned out!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and
I hope you remember that we don't
need a special day to give thanks!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...