Sunday, November 27, 2016

Package tags

I wasn't feeling the best yesterday
and forgot to post.  I made some
package tags using a template
called stacked flowers.  It has lots 
of different shapes in different 
sizes and you stack to make 
many different flowers.  Lots
of "different", but I couldn't
think of a better word!




I have a card in mind to make using
the same template.  I hope it comes
out as nicely as it looks in my mind!
 
I see my orthopedic Dr. tomorrow and
am thinking of discussing surgery with
him.  I don't know if I want to go that
route, but I'm tired of being in pain and
now would be a prime time since classes
are over.  On the other hand, do I hurt
badly enough to go through that?  It's
kind of a toss-up in my mind right now,
so I'll see what he thinks is best.  He
has mentioned surgery before.  I think 
about all the things I wouldn't be
able to do and one of them is straightening
my hair.  Egads!  I wouldn't be able to
show my face with this mess of hair I've
been "blessed" with.  The back looks like
a scene from "Planet of the apes" with
washboard ripples.  I just hate it.  I
don't dare take a comb to it or I look
like a dark-haired Carrot Top.  You
know, the red headed comedian?  It's 
scary and you wouldn't want to see it,
trust me! 
 
Happy Sunday!
 

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear you are in pain. Its a tough choice to make about getting surgery. Living in pain is no picnic. I know that for sure. Pray on it. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...