Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Our 45th president

For better or worse, Donald
Trump will  henceforth be
known as President Trump.
After he is sworn in, of course.
I pray God gives him the wisdom
(and he uses it) to lead our country
in the right direction.  Only time
will tell.  I stayed up til ater 2
A.M. when it was pretty clear
that he had won and I was tired
of playing my Nintendo game, LOL. 
My arm is killing me.  Whose fault
is that?  Mine, of course.  


Another abstract.  I've had these done
for several days thankfully.  I haven't
done any stitching in about a week.
I'll be glad to get that cortisone shot
at the end of the month.  I may talk
to him about surgery as well.  I'm
tired of being in pain for 6-8  of the
12 weeks from the shot.   He said something
about surgery the last time I saw him,
so I'll discuss it with him and see what
he thinks is best.  I love him, he's a 
great doctor and I know he will guide
me in the right direction.  I don't want
to have surgery, but it may be the
only option at this point.
 
Enough on that.  The wind blew some
of my leaves into my neighbor's yard,
but there are still tons in my yard
that should be raked.  Again.  I hate
Fall.  I hate Spring.  I especially hate
Winter.  Enough of that, too!
 
Since this is a quite boring post I will
just say:
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

1 comment:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...