Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Peace on Earth

I couldn't find any red and green
variegated floss so I made my
own and I think it turned out 
really well!!


I was very happy with how it
turned out!  I wanted to order a swirly
Merry Christmas  pattern too, but
when I went back it was gone.  It
said already sold.  Since it's digital I'm
not sure how that works....Well, how
about that?  I looked this morning and
it is there!  It is really a gorgeous
pattern!  So look for it!  ;)
 
Cody and I returned my mom and
dad's car last night and checked in
on him.  He is tired but seems to
be doing well and said he was already
feeling better.  I'm not sure how much 
of that might be psychological, but
I'll take it.  He has so much he enjoys
doing, like woodworking and for him
to just sit and watch TV is going
to end up making him depressed.
I am the same way so I can
understand.
 
It's a beautiful summery day with lots
of dead leaves all over the ground.  
But...it could be dirty snow so I'm
not complaining! I told God the only
thing that would make this morning
better would be to be able to
smell the bread baking at
the McDonald's bakery.
 
I'm finally going to make it to the
food pantry this afternoon.  I have had
things to do the last few times.  I go over
and visit and take rubber band
bracelets for the kids.  I don't
have as many as usual since I've
been busy stitching!
 
Happy Hump day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...