Tuesday, November 29, 2016

30-27

I would never want to rub it in
to my son, Nathan, that OSU
walked all over U of M.  Well,
OK, maybe I would like to rub
it in.  Just a little!!


I thought it turned out pretty
good.  I wish I'd had a sympathy
that was a little smaller, but I
had to make do with what I had on
hand.  It would have been cuter with
a stick to wave the banner on!
I had a bad day yesterday.  The
doctor doesn't want to do surgery
yet, so I guess that's good, although
at night I might debate the issue.
BUT...on the way in I ran over a
curb.  Yes, you heard me right.  And
I came down HARD on the tire.  The
good news is I made it home after
5 hours of waiting for a tow, having
them repair it enough to be drivable.
Thankfully I had a halfway decent
donut tire.  The bad news is that
not only do I have to replace the
tire-of course-I also have to replace 
the strut.  That's what he saw on
a visual inspection.  Hopefully that's
all.  I have an appointment to get
it in on Wednesday.  Meanwhile, I
am grounded as I don't think it's a
good idea to press my luck. We
are supposed to praise God in all
situations.  I praise him for a safe
trip home and a prescription of ativan
because by the time I got home I
needed to calm myself somehow.
The worst part was that it was pouring
rain the entire way home.    So...note
to self:  stay away from the curbs.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...