Saturday, November 5, 2016

Into infinity!

Doesn't some super hero say that?
I know this isn't truly an infinity
sign, but that's what it reminds
me of, so that's what it's
getting called!

 
I see I took the picture before I saw
that one of the gems was not in the
center.  I corrected that, but forgot
I'd already taken the picture.  OOPS!!
 
 
I have a busy day today.  I think this
is the next to last class, then I'm hanging
out with a friend until I leave for the 
airport to pick up the jerks who have
spent the last week in Florida.  I
hate them.  Well, not really, of course,
but when we play card I am constantly
telling Larry I don't like him and not
to talk to me, LOL.  He does not listen,
I might add.  On the upside, and I 
probably said this yesterday, I get
to go to Outback-I just hope it's
not too busy.
 

Sometime tomorrow I have to work on
my assignment for Monday which I
have read through exactly once.  
The tortoise and the hare.  
How in the world do you sign
that?  Well, for one thing, tortoise
is turtle and hare is rabbit and I'm not
finger spelling those and I don't care if
Aesop likes it or not!    Maybe he didn't
understand they were one in the same?
It's possible.  
 
Don't forget to set your clocks back
tonight.  Why in the world Indiana
decided to go back to daylight 
savings time is beyond me.  I 
liked it better when they didn't change. 
 Some of southern Indiana is
 on central time.  Go figure.
What used to drive me crazy is when
I lived in California and my mother
would call and ask if I wanted
to know how the 9 O'Clock
movie ended.  No, I do not, thank
you very much!!   Ah, the good old
days.  Bring them back.  I feel very
old.  Where  did the
years go?  What was I doing?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...