Monday, November 21, 2016

Have a nice day

This is the last pattern I'm going to 
get for a while.  I mean it.  At least
I think I mean it.  There's just
so many pretty ones.


It's such pretty script.  You know
they aren't going to be teaching
that to kids anymore?  I think they
need to at least know how to sign
their names in cursive.  It's a lost
art now that the computer is here
and everything is printed.  I'm not 
against printing, but it's nice to 
have the skill of cursive, I think.  
Even if you can't read it and I 
know some people who have
writing so terrible you couldn't 
even read it printed!  
 

Little Heath will be a year old
this Christmas eve.  Isn't he just
a doll?  I look back at Christmas
Eve from last year and realize that
this year is going to be very, very
different.  But in a good way, I think.
Last year was good as well, but
friends have gone from my life
during the year and that's sad.
God removed them for a reason
and I think I know what that reason
was.  But as my sister says, God
rarely has just one reason for doing
something in our lives.  I have to
remember that all things work together
for good to those who love God.  He
knows what is best for me and this
time he dragged me kicking and
screaming from the friendship.
He knows what is best.
He knows what is best.
I need to accept that and trust
that His plan is better than mine.
 Sometimes I wake up and
kind of go over the plans for the
day in prayer and then I always
say, "these are MY plans".  My
plans may be changed by something
He feels is more important and I
always need to be open to that.
 
I'm going to miss going to class
tonight.  What will I do with
myself tonight?!

Happy Monday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...