Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Know that you are loved

I made this card for my ex's grandfather.
He is in a nursing home in Norwalk, 
Ohio and is the sweetest man in the world.
So I drop him a card now and then to
let him know I'm thinking about him.


The interpreter prep class is over
and I enjoyed it so much.  We had to
interpret last night as someone was
reading and try to keep up with them.
The person reading for me went nice and
slow so I liked that!  They weren't
allowed to look at us so didn't know
how fast or slow we were signing.
I think I did well, but I really need
to work on my "I'm freaking out"
facial expressions, LOL.
 
 
I had some blood work done this morning
for an appointment with my kidney doctor
next month.  I'm hoping for good news.
Last year he came in with a smile on
his face and said, "I never get to give people
good news and this never happens, but
your kidneys are getting better.  I think
they're healing themselves."!!  The lesson
there is don't limit God.  A few prayers
would be appreciated.  I am really
hoping he will tell me I'm even better
than last year, but not getting my
hopes up either.  The kind of kidney
disease I have usually never gets
better, only worse with time.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! So proud of you for sticking it out with the signing. Best of luck on the blood work. Keeping you in my thought and prayers....always!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...