Sunday, November 13, 2016

Merry Christmas

This is the last of the  new patterns
that I got a couple weeks ago.
I used a variegated green thread
for it and it turned out pretty nice.
 

My brother has been  here retiling
my bathroom floor and it looks amazing!
I am so excited to get some nice flooring 
in there.  John had an oxygen machine
that he used at night and never put
a mat underneath it.  It made a brown
burn mark on the floor.  The floor
is also ancient, having been here since
the house was built. At some point he's 
going to retile the laundry room and other
bathroom which are connected.  It 
is so yellow and ugly.  John did the kitchen
years ago and also pulled out all the carpets
and put wood floors in so those look great,
but he never got to the other floors.  I
have an awesome brother!
 
Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...