Thursday, November 17, 2016

May all your wishes...

My ex daughter in law (whom I 
love dearly) has a birthday coming up.
This is the card I made.  I have come
to the conclusion that I don't really
like this die much.


It's pretty, don't get me wrong, 
just a pain to work with.  I think
it might look better with some
fibre tied around the fold of the
card, so I may do that before
I send it.

Dianne and I missed our lunch
last week, so we had dinner last
night.  We were going to go to
a new place that just opened
called Moe's, but it was jammed.
It is, as best as I can tell, a burrito
bar that you just tell them what
you want and they fix it on the spot.
Nice idea, but it's still so new that
you just can't get in without waiting
in line forever and neither of us was
in the mood for that.  Neither of
us likes crowds much, either.  So
we opted for a nice quiet restaurant
farther up the street. 

I'm looking forward to spending a
quiet day today and tomorrow.
I have nothing to do either day.
Nothing that is, except get on the
treadmill which I should be doing
more of.  I've gained some weight...
again.  We won't talk about that, though.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...