Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy Retirement!

Sorry I have been MIA.  I haven't
been in much of a crafting mood
after my little stunt on Monday.
I picked the car up yesterday and
it cost me 475. to run over that
curb.  I thought they were going
to align the car as well, but they
didn't, so I need to get that done.
It could have been worse.
 I had to take a picture of their 
"tire tree".  I didn't have enough room
to get the entire thing, but at the
top was a rubber upright foot
ball kind of like the "star", LOL.


Isn't that great?!
 

My friend, Dianne, is retiring at the
end of this month.  I thought this sentiment
was so perfect for a retirement card!
I also plan to get her a colouring book,
crayons, puzzle book and some bubbles.
She will probably need something
to keep her busy once she's not working!
 

Last but not least, I put my Christmas bears 
out for the first time since John died.  I even
bought one this year.  The white bear in the
center and the one on the right end at
the bottom are both from Andy.  He's
the one that got me started and then
when they started putting the dates on them
I was hooked.  I'm missing a couple years
here and there but not too many.  I hope
 B'Elanna will stay out of them.  When I 
put the new one out she kept pulling it
off the couch to chew on it.  I'm thinking
maybe it will be a little intimidating
with a little army!
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...