Monday, November 7, 2016

New corner die

I had to go to Fort Wayne yesterday
to get bird food.  While I was in the
same shopping center I went to 
JoAnn fabrics to get a cold pop.  Of 
course, I had to look around.  Then
I found  I had a 25% coupon
for the entire order on my phone.
You can't pass up something like
that, can you?  Well, would YOU?
Of course not.  I found the neatest
corner die.  I've not seen one like
this, but it is so pretty.  I wish it
didn't emboss at the same time
because I don't like how it looks,
but it's still pretty.


With a little bling added, I think it
looks really neat.  I love how black
and white looks together.  I think next
time I make a card like that I will
use a dash of red.  Those three 
colours really look pretty together.
 
 I think I have my assignment ready
for tomorrow-at least part of it.  We also
have to do words that are the same but
different signs.  Such as "Out" in baseball.
That would not be signed the same as
"outside" for example.  Very confusing.
 
This is the other thing I've been working
on.  I texted to Pam yesterday that
my fingerspelling was terrible.  My
text read:  "my fibgerspelling sucks".  She
texted back that my TEXT spelling sucked
too, LOL.  It's all muscle memory so
I've been putting some time into it.
 

I have very short fingers and my little
fingers are curved inward.  That makes
it difficult and also my little finger
gets fatigued easily.  Many times 
I will "buddy tape" it to my ring finger
to give it a rest.  It's a challenge I just
have to deal with.
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...