Saturday, November 19, 2016

Today belongs to you


I really love umbrella man.  I 
need to use him more.  He reminds
me of something, but I can't quite
put my finger on it.
 
Two days ago I had the bathroom
window open which is rarely
the case.  When  I went to close it
It fell inward (it's the type that comes
in to wash them) and hit me right on
the bridge of the nose.  As hard as it
hit I thought it would have broken, but
there wasn't even a bruise, although
it still hurts a little even today.
It was a nasty little shock.  My
brother in law looked at it and because
it's rarely used the little prongs on
the sides became brittle and  broke
off.  So I need to order another piece
I guess.  He said it was easy enough
to put  on but they don't sell that
kind of stuff off the shelf.  At least
not around here.  There are about
six million different types of window
replacement parts.....  I think I will
just never open it again and let the
new owner worry about it if I 
ever sell the house.

Today is the last Saturday class.  :(
I will miss it a great deal.  I
need to spend more time practicing
my finger spelling.  I am terrible
at it!  I've been told it's muscle
memory.  My muscles aren't in
the mood to memorize, apparently.

Happy Saturday!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Fred Astaire?! Love the card. Sorry about your nose.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...