Thursday, November 10, 2016

Hot cocoa!

I joined a stuffed Christmas sock
swap.  I'm not going to stuff things
in the socks because it would
ruin them, but I made a couple
things and then got her a nice
 peppermint ghiradelli candy bar.
I love ghiradelli!  Especially the
caramel sea salt!  But I digress.
One of the suggestions was 
cocoa packets.  Well, you can't
just put a packet in can you?
For a crafting site?  That would
be tacky.  So I had to spice it
up.  I love how these turned out!



The green one is my favourite.  I
didn't mean for the gems to be in a
line like that, but oh, well.  This is
swiss miss cocoa with marshmallows!
Nothing but the good stuff, right?!
 
I have a lunch planned with my friend
Kelly, for late this afternoon.  Then 
tonight Larry and Laurel (who are
back from Florida just in time for
the cold weather!) are coming over
for some cards.  I intend to beat them.
Or die trying.  People who don't
understand competition should never
join card games with us!  I can't
believe it went so easily with the
two added phases last time.
Maybe it was beginners luck.  We'll 
see if it's that easily won this time.
I don't think we've ever had a game
where someone didn't get set at
least once and end up with a score
of 30!  That's unheard of!
 
Happy Thursday!
 

2 comments:

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...